Do you feel unwell?
Visit HealthServe’s Geylang Clinic
Open Hours: 6.30pm – 9.30pm
Address: 1 Lorong 23 Geylang , #01-07, Building 4, Singapore, 388352
Call/ WhatsApp: +65 3157 4458
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Due to limited resources, HealthServe only serves low-wage migrant workers.
If you have body pain, do come to the our Geylang Clinic to be treated. Clinic opening hours are Tuesdays to Thursdays, 6 pm – 9 pm.
HealthServe clinic provides the following medical services:
- treat acute conditions such as flu, fever, cough etc. ($8 per visit)
- help for those with chronic conditions such as diabetes, hypertension etc. ($8 per visit with 3 months of medication)
HealthServe also has specialist doctors by appointment, these include:
- Orthopaedic Specialist (issues with bones, joins, ligaments, tendons and muscles)
- Dermatologist Specialist (issues with skin)
- Occupational Therapists (help with recovery and improve fine motor skills)
First-timers would need to come down for a general session with the doctor for a referral before being allowed to make an appointment.
- Access the telehealth service on the FWMOMCare App to see a doctor
- Check with the supervisor / dorm mates if there is a company doctor available
- Please call 995 for an ambulance
HealthServe is unable to give you an MC if you were not seen by our doctors.
Please go back to the same doctor to see if he can issue you an MC.
Clinics are open on Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday (except public holidays) from 6.30 pm to 9.30 pm.
Queue tokens are given out at 5.30 pm on a first come, first served basis.
There are limited places depending on number of doctors available that night.
Sorry, our clinic services are currently not available for foreign domestic workers.