新冠病毒是通过拭子测试诊断的。
COVID-19 is diagnosed by a swab test

测试很安全,不会伤害身体。 请观看有关测试的视频:

It is safe and will not harm the body. Please see this video on the swab test:

谁需要接受拭子测试?
Who will get tested?

医生如果怀疑您患上新冠病毒,您将必须接受拭子测试。拭子测试报告一天后会出来

根据医生体检和您的身体状况,您可能必须留院观查。

如果您没有感觉身体不适,医生可允许您回家等待结果。

尽量戴口罩, 避免与朋友接触。请向您的雇主咨询如何安全自我隔离。

You will have to do a swab test if the doctor suspects you have COVID-19. The test result takes 1 day.

You may have to stay in the hospital, depending on how sick you are, and the doctor’s examination.

If you are well, the doctor may discharge you home to wait for the result

Wear a mask and avoid contact with your friends. Ask your boss how you can isolate yourself safely.

我必须支付新冠病毒的检测与治疗费用吗?
Must I pay for COVID-19 test or treatment?

在新加坡所有的人,如果是被一名注册医生指定去做测试的, 那测试的费用是免费的

Covid-19 test is FREE for all people in Singapore if you are referred by a registered doctor.

如果您自2020年3月27日前一直居住在新加坡,并拥有长期准证(S-Pass,工作准证),那您的新冠病毒住院治疗费用是免费。

Covid-19 hospitalisation is FREE for all long term pass (S-pass, Work permit) holders if you have been in Singapore since before 27 March 2020.

阳性结果
Positive result


如果您的报告显示阳性结果,不要慌张

If you have been tested positive, do not panic! 

政府部门将为您提供援助,在医疗过程中时时扶持您。

The authorities will be there to assist you throughout the treatment process

阴性结果
negative result

请在您的住宿继续注意个人卫生,并遵守宿舍令的各项指示。 在新加坡的所有人,无论是本地人或客工,都应该尽量居家隔离以避免病毒的传播。

Please continue to practice personal hygiene and follow the rules in the dormitory. Everyone in Singapore, whether locals or foreign workers, should stay at home as much as possible to prevent virus transmission

监测自己的症状, 每天量两次体温。 

Monitor your own symptoms and take your temperature twice daily. 

如果有任何新的症状出现,请去看医生

See a doctor if you develop any new symptoms

您可以去官方指定的网站,软件可以检查并评估您的症状:

You can check your symptoms at the official symptom checker:

https://sgcovidcheck.gov.sg/