Where to get help
Work Injury Issues
- Report work injury
- Get medical treatment
- Submit MCs (Medical Leave Certificates) to employer to claim MC wages
- Attend Medical (Work Injury) Assessment
- Await Notice of Assessment
Employee’s Guide to Work Injury Compensation:
Knowing your Rights to Work Injury Compensation:
- If your employer delays your salary payment or makes unnecessary deductions, you can seek advice from MOM.
- You may also reach out to the following centers for help:
Migrant Workers’ Centre:
Please call +65 6536 2692 for assistance.
Transient Workers Count Too:
Please call +65 6297 7564 for assistance.
Please call our hotline (+65 3157 4450) and leave your name and number. Our caseworker will get back to you soon after.